Deep tissue massage is used for numerous reasons including: chronic pain relief; to improve flexibility, posture or mobility and alleviating post-sport injuries or muscle strains of varying degrees. It is also extremely beneficial for back, shoulder and neck pain.
Sports Massage has many benefits:
- Treating postural deviations
- Relieving pain
- Deactivating trigger points
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Improving performance generally
- Injury prevention
- Increased well being
- Warming up and stimulating the body before a competition
- Relaxing and decongesting the body after exertion
- Improving recovery between training and competition
- Restoring energy when fatigued
- Treating strained muscles and sprained ligaments
Hot Stone Therapy
Hot Stone Massage works on the mind, body and sprirt. Using particularly iron-rich basalt stones, the client is engulfed in warmth, enabling a deeper massage. The heat from the stones loosens tight mucles and enhances flexibilty.
The hot stones improve circulation, eliminate waste products via the lymphatic system and detoxify the body.